Mistress Ivey reposted a blog post from ConquerHim.com on the ingredients of a FLR. As I was reading the post, I went through the items listed below and realized we have been, for the most part, living a FLR for a long long time. Here is the list and my thoughts on each one:
– When she asks to be treated a certain way, as a man you should honor that. (For the longest time, I didn’t listen to how she wanted to be treated; however, I am now in tune with exactly what and how she wants to be treated and that is exactly how I treat her…every day).
– When she says she wants chicken for dinner, as a man you should honor that. (Since we started dating.)
– When she wants to be left alone, as a man you should honor that. (Her alone time is usually late at night. Even though she needs more sleep I give her that alone time)
When she says she is ready to try a new career, as a man you should honor and support that. (She runs her own home based business how/when she wants. That money is her play money).
– If she tells you she is not interested in an idea that you present to her, as a man you should honor that. (We have both been guilty of badgering the other…but now I ask and if she says no…that is it).
– If she wants to try a new idea during your intimate moments, as a man you should honor that. (She now explores frequently and I go where she wants to go….gladly!)
– If she wants you to make some of the decisions on your own, as a man you should honor that. (She wants me making most decisions outside the bedroom/home…most of the time I discuss options with her and we agree. However, if she leaves a decision to me…I make it).
– If she wants to cuddle and be comforted, as a man you should honor that. (I forgot just how awesome cuddling with MrsL is…I cuddle with her daily now…unless she doesn’t want it…which she always does).
All in all, we are closer to a FLR than I thought. Thanks for the insights from ConquerHim.com via Mistress Ivey.