I knew from reading numerous blog post about custom fit devices that the sizing aspect was going to be a “process” at best. I guess that truly is an understatement.
I posted a couple of days ago how comfortable MrsL’s Steelheart was locked on me. At the time, I was extremely comfortable and was not having any issues. I did notice on the picture of the urine hole that a small fleck of skin was protruding and the PA ring was basically trapped to one side of the tube. I should have asked to be unlocked then to readjust; but alas, I didn’t and paid the price last night.
I was feeling a slight pinching around the PA piercing all night Sunday and most of the day yesterday. Last night as I was getting ready for bed with my cleaning routine and found an extremely sore spot right at the point where the PA loop intersected with the captive bead ring….ouch! I sent MrsL a text that I needed a “health” check (our safe word for getting unlocked without question) and she came upstairs with her key. As soon as I took the tube off I could clearly see the issue.
I had three very strong nocturnal erections Sunday night and the PA loop had pressed the captive bead ring deep into the soft tissue around the end of the urethra creating a small abrasion and some bleeding. MrsL was a bit concerned but I reassured her everything would be fine once it was allowed to heal again. However, now I have another sizing issue.
I have figured out, quite painfully, that one of two things is the issue: the captive bead ring is too large in circumference or I didn’t allow enough inside diameter room in the tube I ordered from Steelworxx. Either way, it is my error. Once the abrasion heals, probably will take a week or two much like the original piercing, I will have to find a smaller circumference captive bead ring that will set snug against the head and try that for a day or two. If that doesn’t work, I am going to have to order the next size ID tube from Dietmar…which means another 4-6 weeks without the Steelheart.